Friday, April 8, 2011

A Year of Much Change

Wings of Prophecy

"This is the time of your preparation. As these days unfold, I will be guiding you into what preparations you personally need to make for what is coming to the earth. It is different for each of My children, so do not think you can prepare the same way as your brothers and sisters. Only I know the extent of each peril and where each event will take place. Only I know which of you need to prepare and which do not. Listen only to My voice and I will guide you in what you should do to get ready."


"I have stationed many of you near areas where perils will come. Because they happen near you and you are affected, do not think My hand of protection was not upon you for if I remove My hand, you would surely perish. You and all your household."


"Some of what you see in coming days and months will be My righteous judgments, some are only warnings to those who need to repent. Both are necessary. My plan which was formed before the foundations of the world as you know it, is all about to play out before your eyes. Keep your eyes fastened on Me, My children , and your mind will be at peace. If you take your eyes off Me and look at what is happening around you, the enemy will surely ensnare you to fear for your lives when there is no need. Your days and your times are all in My mighty hands, so there is no need for you to fear."


"At the end of this year, many of your lives will be forever changed. These changes shall come in various ways. Did I not say this would be a year of much change? It will be a year of much intensity as well. Take heed lest the enemy use this emotional intensity to wear you down and to discourage you for this year shall indeed bring many changes you know not of."


"Expect the unexpected, My children, for this year you shall see it. My judgments have begun, and they have begun in My own house, in My own people. You will see in days to come results of these judgments. I will no longer allow corruption to remain hidden from view while I plead with My people to repent. Those who have been warned to repent and did not turn from their sins will now face My judgment on their lives. It will not be pretty to see – pray for your brothers and sisters, My children, for they shall need every prayer you can muster as I bring gross corruption and perversion to the forefront of the headlines and expose what they would not repent of and turn away from. There is no other way."


"Remember to restore your brothers and sisters, do not hide from them but reach out to them in love and restore one another in love lest you yourself be next to fall.
Many unknowns shall rise to stardom in this time. They are My chosen ones, those I have been preparing quietly for many years now. Many times have they come before Me and asked Me “When, Lord? When will be the fulfillment of all you have promised Me?” I say to you now, My children, your time to rise is now. You are called and you are chosen and I have made known to you who you are. Now obey Me in all I say to do and I shall exalt you into all I have promised you. Not one promise shall be left unfulfilled if you obey all I say."


"Worship Me. Worship Me now for all I have coming to you, for your future is bright and beautiful and full of My glory and you shall surely delight in all I have brought you in to when you begin to see the promised land."


"Take heed, My children. Take heed you do not stumble at this time for the enemy seeks to destroy you and he has increased his attacks on My people in these end times. You must be more vigilant that ever before. You must walk worthy of the calling I have placed on your life. You must not give in to temptation or look back at what you have left behind for there is little time left now. Finish the race for Me, finish the race in faithfulness and in truth. Do all I have called you to do for My Name’s sake."


"Many will be the obstacles the enemy shall place in your way in an attempt to stop you from completing what you have been chosen to do. Overcome him! Overcome. I have given you all you need to overcome every plan, every obstacle, every attack from the enemy. If you need more wisdom, you need only ask Me and I will give it to you, but do not stop fighting the enemy, My children, for he seeks to destroy you. He seeks to destroy all that is of Me."


"You will need all your strength in this final hour. Gird your loins well – feast on My word and be ready when he attacks you. Be ready for he is coming to you."


"He will send attacks against you both large and small to defeat you, to tire you out, to wear you down, to discourage you. Whenever you feel these things, know it is the enemy and resist him, My children. Be watchful. Watch and pray. Do not sleep in this final hour. Do not let your guard down and let your heart go out to play for there is no time now for playing. My soldiers must stand ready for battle in this final hour."


"Be ready."


Is. 26:3: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


I Peter 4:17: For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?


Gal. 6:1: Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.


Is. 1:19: If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:


Eph. 4:1: I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,


Luke 9:62: And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.


Heb. 12:1-2: Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Romans 12:21: Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

James 1:5: If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Luke 12:35-36: Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

I Peter 1:13: Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Mark 13:33: Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

View Original Post HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment