Saturday, August 20, 2011

Prepare Your Hearts for What I Am About to Do

Glynda Lomax

I was driving across a bridge over a small area of a nearby lake and was really concerned about how fast the water was evaporating. It looks more like an oversized mud puddle than a lake now, with trees sticking up everywhere. I began to pray. "Lord, the water is drying up! The animals will die if they can't find water!" and the Lord began to speak to me about what I was seeing.


Get used to seeing death and destruction all around you, child, for My judgments are falling on this nation and many of them will seem harsh but I am a righteous judge. This nation has not begun to see what I have in store for those who turn their backs on My son, My word, and My ways. Its judgment will be horrific indeed, yet I will save many for I am as great in mercy as I am in judgment.


Prepare your hearts, My children, for what I am about to do. You will not like what you see yet it is necessary that I judge the sin and rebellion I have found in your nations.


For I shall reward to each nation, each household and each person according to what I find. I am not slack concerning My judgments and you have had much time to repent.


Watch for Me and pray you will be counted worthy for I am coming soon.


Prov. 13:13: Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.


Hosea 4:9: And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.


Luke 21:36: Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.


I Peter 4:7: But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Source: Wings of Prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment