Thursday, August 25, 2011

You Must Now Constantly Seek My Face

Glynda Lomax

The enemy is now accelerating and increasing his attacks on the people of the earth. Only the most discerning shall not fall prey to his schemes and trickery at this time.


My people, while it is true I have given you power over all the power of the enemy, you are no match for his wit nor his wiles and you must now constantly seek My face and pray you will not be caught in his snares if you are to survive. For he sees the signs of the times and has a plan to destroy each one of you.


In coming months, much will change in your world. When judgment comes, it is never an easy thing to see. Know that for all those you see taken, more remain yet who can still be saved, and move your focus to that.


You must not focus on destruction when you see it happen, but pray and watch for My soon return and intercede for the lost still among you. By this will you obtain mercy for yourselves, as you pray for others.


What is coming must come and was foretold long ago. Still, it will be difficult to see. Know that I am with you, My children. My love surrounds you at all times and My angels walk among you. I have sent them to guide and help you, and to gather in the harvest.


Cry out to Me for your nations. Mercy can still be shown to some who have not yet rendered their hearts to Me.


Fearsome sights are coming in the earth soon but you must not fear, My children, for then you shall not be able to hear My voice guiding you. Much is changing now and it shall continue changing.


Everything that can be shaken I shall shake before My final judgments. Whenever you are tempted to fear, run to your prayer closet and seek My face and I shall surround you with My love and comfort you there.


Make ready, My children, for I am coming soon.


I Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


Mark 13:33: Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.


Matt. 28:20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Source: Wings of Prophecy

No comments:

Post a Comment